Certified management system ISO 9001:2015
DI 004 Issue 2 01/08/18
• The company is dedicated to ensure that its products and services fully meet the requirements of its customers at all times.
• The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
• Skytec Aviation Ltd recognises that compliance with procedures, quality standards, safety standards and regulations is the duty of all personnel.
• The company is committed to operating continuously to this standard and will maintain the necessary quality approvals consistent with its customer requirements.
• The company will constantly review and improve services to ensure tasks are completed for the benefit of all of its customers in the most cost effective and timely manner.
• Objectives will be set to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement will be determined, maintained and monitored by top management.
• The quality policy principles and objectives are communicated and available to staff at all times.
• Training is an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives.
• This policy is reviewed by top management at least annually to ensure success in achieving its aims and to recommend any improvements considered necessary with the objective of providing continual improvement in quality.
Controlled and authorised by Capt. Dan Watson, Managing Director